LP Electronic Ignition
Flame control system uses revolutionary remote electronic ignition module with hot wire ignition and thermocouple sensing for reliable outdoor ignition and minimal wind dropout. Safely turns off gas if no flame presence, and will automatically restart. The flame control system is housed in a stainless steel (#304) water resistant control box and is built for Natural Gas or LP, 120v with a 3ft pilot assembly. 24v is available upon request.
Pilot assembly is required to be fastened to pan or main burner for safe ignition.
LP Electronic Ignition Features:
- Turns off gas when no flame is present and automatically restarts
- Thermocouple sensing for reliable outdoor ignition and minimal wind dropout
- 120VAC Powered
- Hot Wire Ignition flame control system mounted in stainless steel valve box with 3-foot pilot assembly
- 38″ Burner Pan – ⅛” Steel in 2 pieces – Custom made by The Fire Pit Gallery
- 30″ Penta* burner (HPC) Stainless (#304 SS) 250K BTU for Natural Gas
- FCS-EI-LPH/120v – LP – HPC 250,000 BTU or Higher Flame Control System with Electronic Ignition and 3 Foot Pilot ***
- Outdoor On / Off Remote
- MSFB-HC – Straight Key Valve Kit – 3/4″ Decorative Key Valve – Flat Black
- Installation & Operation Instructions: Download now.
*** Also available in 24 Volt for applications near water. Please call or email to order.
Recommended Fire Pits – 41″ diameter:
- A Walk on the Beach
- African Safari
- Another Day in Paradise
- Appel Crisp Farms
- Autumn Sunset
- Down Under
- Enchanted Woods
- Forest Fire
- High Mountain
- Lest We Forget
- Ocean Swells
- Pendragon’s Hearth
- Phoenix Rising
- Red Lake
- Tree of Life
- Up North
- Winter Woods
* The Penta burner not only looks different, it burns different with lava rock and especially with glass media. It is designed to deliver a very uniform and full flame form edge-to-edge – a dramatically different look than the conventional high-center flame given by standard fire rings. This is accomplished by utilizing holes drilled at the 3, 9, and 12 o’clock positions of the stainless steel tubing for a broader flame. If you enjoy your flame on low, this will not exhibit the ring pattern seen with some concentric fire rings. The burner uses HPC’s raised hub design to shed water and is low profile requiring less media.